You can find below details on how to remove Skyforge for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Skyforge from your computerMail.Ru
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Mail.Ru. Click on http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more info about Skyforge on Mail.Ru's website. The program is usually found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Skyforge is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and its approximative size is 5.15 MB (5401472 bytes).
Skyforge installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.52 MB (5785856
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.15 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.126
of Skyforge. For other Skyforge versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is an application released by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Skyforge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Skyforge or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skyforge". If it exists on your system the Skyforge application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Skyforge in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Skyforge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skyforge:
- The software company is: http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Skyforge.
8. After removing Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skyforge which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Skyforge in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-21 12:25:02.887