You can find on this page details on how to remove Skyforge for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Skyforge from your PCMail.Ru
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru. Please follow http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Skyforge on Mail.Ru's web page. Skyforge is commonly installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge folder, depending on the user's option. "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73 is the full command line if you want to remove Skyforge. The application's main executable file is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and occupies 4.37 MB (4582352 bytes).
Skyforge contains of the executables below. They take 4.76 MB (4993552
bytes) on disk.
- AmigoMiniloader.exe (35.78 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.37 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
The current page applies to Skyforge version 1.27
alone. Click on the links below for other Skyforge versions:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is a program released by Mail.Ru. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Skyforge from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Skyforge or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skyforge". The Skyforge app will be found very quickly. After you select Skyforge in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Skyforge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skyforge:
- The software company is: http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Skyforge.
8. After removing Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Skyforge which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skyforge in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-12 12:32:51.360