Skyforge is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Skyforge from your computerMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Click on http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more facts about Skyforge on Mail.Ru's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Skyforge is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.84 MB (6120864 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Skyforge. They occupy about 6.37 MB (6678848
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.84 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
The current web page applies to Skyforge version 1.220
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Skyforge:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Skyforge from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Skyforge or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Skyforge". The Skyforge application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Skyforge in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Skyforge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skyforge:
- The publisher is: http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Skyforge.
8. After uninstalling Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skyforge which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skyforge supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-28 16:18:24.220