This web page is about Skyforge for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Skyforge from your computerMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Skyforge at http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Skyforge is frequently installed in the C:\Games\Skyforge folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Skyforge is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.57 MB (4796368 bytes) on disk.
Skyforge contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.93 MB (5170928
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.57 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Skyforge version 1.46
alone. You can find below a few links to other Skyforge releases:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is an application offered by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Skyforge from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Skyforge or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skyforge". If it exists on your system the Skyforge program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Skyforge in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Skyforge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skyforge:
- The publisher is: http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Skyforge.
8. After uninstalling Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Skyforge which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skyforge supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-29 15:25:18.490