This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Skyforge for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Skyforge from your computerMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. More details about Skyforge can be seen at http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2123399_0
. Skyforge is frequently installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Skyforge is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled GameCenter.exe and it has a size of 8.71 MB (9134720 bytes).
Skyforge installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.69 MB (10163584
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (679.63 KB)
- GameCenter.exe (8.71 MB)
- hg64.exe (325.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.275
of Skyforge. Click on the links below for other Skyforge versions:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Skyforge from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Skyforge or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skyforge". The Skyforge program will be found automatically. After you select Skyforge in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Skyforge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skyforge:
- The web site of the program is: http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2123399_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Skyforge.
8. After removing Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Skyforge that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skyforge supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-04-22 05:54:27.123