You can find below details on how to remove Skyforge for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Skyforge from your computerMail.Ru
. Additional info about Mail.Ru can be found here
. You can see more info on Skyforge at http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Skyforge is typically set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Skyforge. Skyforge's primary file takes about 5.49 MB (5754784 bytes) and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Skyforge contains of the executables below. They take 5.77 MB (6048064
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.49 MB)
- hg64.exe (286.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.204
of Skyforge. Click on the links below for other Skyforge versions:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is an application released by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Skyforge from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Skyforge or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skyforge". The Skyforge application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Skyforge in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Skyforge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skyforge:
- The web site of the application is: http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Skyforge.
8. After removing Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skyforge that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skyforge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Skyforge in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-15 07:21:35.193