This web page is about Skyforge for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Skyforge from your PCMail.Ru
. Open here
for more details on Mail.Ru. Detailed information about Skyforge can be found at http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Skyforge is usually set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge folder, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Skyforge is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.71 MB (4939216 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Skyforge. They take 5.07 MB (5315488
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.71 MB)
- hg64.exe (367.45 KB)
This info is about Skyforge version 1.71
alone. For more Skyforge versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is a program offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Skyforge from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Skyforge or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skyforge". If it is installed on your PC the Skyforge program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Skyforge in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Skyforge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skyforge:
- The web site of the program is: http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Skyforge.
8. After uninstalling Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Skyforge that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skyforge in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 04:51:48.393