Skyforge is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Skyforge from your PCMail.Ru
. Open here
for more information on Mail.Ru. You can get more details related to Skyforge at http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=300&_1lnh=1
. The program is usually installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge folder (same installation drive as Windows). Skyforge's entire uninstall command line is "G:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.71 MB (4939216 bytes) on disk and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executables below are part of Skyforge. They occupy an average of 5.07 MB (5315488
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.71 MB)
- HG64.exe (367.45 KB)
The current web page applies to Skyforge version 1.69
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Skyforge:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is an application offered by Mail.Ru. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Skyforge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Skyforge or simply click the Search field and type in "Skyforge". If it exists on your system the Skyforge app will be found automatically. After you select Skyforge in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Skyforge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skyforge:
- The software company is: http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=300&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: "G:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Skyforge.
8. After removing Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Skyforge that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Skyforge supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-27 12:39:43.250