Skyforge is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Skyforge from your computerMail.Ru
. Go over here
for more info on Mail.Ru. You can get more details about Skyforge at http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Skyforge is commonly set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\SkyforgeBeta folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Skyforge is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Skyforge's primary file takes around 4.37 MB (4580816 bytes) and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Skyforge installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.79 MB (5027120
bytes) on disk.
- AmigoMiniloader.exe (70.06 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.37 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
This data is about Skyforge version 1.26
only. You can find below info on other releases of Skyforge:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is a program by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Skyforge from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Skyforge or simply click the Search field and type in "Skyforge". If it exists on your system the Skyforge app will be found very quickly. When you click Skyforge in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Skyforge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skyforge:
- The publisher is: http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.73
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Skyforge.
8. After uninstalling Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skyforge which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skyforge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skyforge supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 11:46:56.143