This web page is about Skyforge for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Skyforge from your PCMail.Ru
. Take a look here
for more info on Mail.Ru. More details about Skyforge can be seen at http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The program is often found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Skyforge by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.68 MB (7002376 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Skyforge. They take about 7.62 MB (7989528
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (659.76 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.68 MB)
- HG64.exe (304.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.267
of Skyforge. Click on the links below for other Skyforge versions:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is a program offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Skyforge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Skyforge or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Skyforge". The Skyforge program will be found very quickly. After you click Skyforge in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Skyforge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skyforge:
- The software company is: http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Skyforge.
8. After removing Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skyforge that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skyforge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skyforge in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 04:47:19.320