Explzh for Windows
A way to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your PC
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Explzh for Windows for Windows. The Windows release was created by pon software
. You can find out more on pon software or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Explzh directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. Explzh for Windows's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Explzh\install.exe /d. EXPLZH.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.52 MB (3687112 bytes) on disk.
Explzh for Windows contains of the executables below. They take 4.49 MB (4707008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AESDECZIP.EXE (63.00 KB)
- Associate.exe (59.24 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (53.50 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (115.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (35.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (104.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (39.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (140.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (3.52 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (175.21 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (96.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Explzh for Windows. You can find below a few links to other Explzh for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
How to remove Explzh for Windows from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Explzh for Windows is an application offered by pon software. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Explzh for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Explzh for Windows". If it exists on your system the Explzh for Windows app will be found automatically. After you select Explzh for Windows in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Explzh for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Explzh for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Explzh for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Explzh for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Explzh for Windows:
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
This page is not a recommendation to remove Explzh for Windows by pon software from your computer, nor are we saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Explzh for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 03:28:57.297