Explzh for Windows
You can find below details on how to remove Explzh for Windows for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your systempon software
. Take a look here
for more info on pon software. Explzh for Windows is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh\install.exe /d is the full command line if you want to uninstall Explzh for Windows. EXPLZH.EXE is the Explzh for Windows's primary executable file and it occupies close to 3.51 MB (3685064 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Explzh for Windows. They take about 4.49 MB (4704960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AESDECZIP.EXE (63.00 KB)
- Associate.exe (59.24 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (53.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (115.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (35.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (104.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (39.50 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (140.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (3.51 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (175.21 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (96.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Explzh for Windows. For more Explzh for Windows versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is a program marketed by the software company pon software. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Explzh for Windows from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Explzh for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "Explzh for Windows". The Explzh for Windows program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Explzh for Windows in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Explzh for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Explzh for Windows.
8. After removing Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Explzh for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Explzh for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Explzh for Windows by pon software from your PC, nor are we saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Explzh for Windows in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 09:35:49.277