Explzh for Windows
This info is about Explzh for Windows for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your systempon software
. You can read more on pon software or check for application updates here
. Usually the Explzh for Windows application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Explzh for Windows by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh\install.exe /d. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. EXPLZH.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.45 MB (4666424 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Explzh for Windows. They occupy about 5.43 MB (5695008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Associate.exe (59.18 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (4.45 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (176.32 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (96.20 KB)
The current page applies to Explzh for Windows version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Explzh for Windows:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is a program by the software company pon software. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Explzh for Windows from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Explzh for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "Explzh for Windows". The Explzh for Windows app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Explzh for Windows in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Explzh for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Explzh for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Explzh for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Explzh for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Explzh for Windows by pon software from your computer, nor are we saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Explzh for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-26 05:49:09.613