Explzh for Windows
Explzh for Windows is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your computerpon software
. Further information on pon software can be found here
. Explzh for Windows is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Explzh directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Explzh for Windows is C:\Program Files\Explzh\install.exe /d. EXPLZH.EXE is the Explzh for Windows's main executable file and it occupies around 4.45 MB (4662840 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Explzh for Windows. They occupy an average of 5.28 MB (5532320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (4.45 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (176.32 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Explzh for Windows. You can find below info on other application versions of Explzh for Windows:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is an application released by pon software. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Explzh for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Explzh for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the Explzh for Windows app will be found automatically. After you select Explzh for Windows in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Explzh for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Explzh for Windows.
8. After removing Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Explzh for Windows which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Explzh for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Explzh for Windows by pon software from your computer, nor are we saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Explzh for Windows supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-01 07:53:01.453