Explzh for Windows
Explzh for Windows is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your systempon software
. Check out here
where you can get more info on pon software. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Explzh directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove Explzh for Windows by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Explzh\install.exe /d. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Explzh for Windows's primary file takes about 3.52 MB (3687112 bytes) and is called EXPLZH.EXE.
The executable files below are installed along with Explzh for Windows. They occupy about 4.49 MB (4707008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AESDECZIP.EXE (63.00 KB)
- Associate.exe (59.24 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (53.50 KB)
- DecCabW.exe (115.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (35.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.exe (104.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (39.00 KB)
- DecZipW.exe (140.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (3.52 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (175.21 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (96.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Explzh for Windows. For other Explzh for Windows versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is an application offered by pon software. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Explzh for Windows with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Explzh for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "Explzh for Windows". The Explzh for Windows application will be found automatically. After you select Explzh for Windows in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Explzh for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Explzh for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Explzh for Windows which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Explzh for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Explzh for Windows by pon software from your PC, we are not saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Explzh for Windows in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 02:04:48.483