Explzh for Windows
Explzh for Windows is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your PCpon software
. Check out here
for more details on pon software. Explzh for Windows is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Explzh for Windows is C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh\install.exe /d. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Explzh for Windows's primary file takes about 3.66 MB (3839544 bytes) and is called EXPLZH.EXE.
Explzh for Windows is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.71 MB (4938536
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AESDECZIP.EXE (63.00 KB)
- Associate.exe (59.18 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (3.66 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (182.08 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (96.20 KB)
This web page is about Explzh for Windows version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other Explzh for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is a program offered by pon software. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Explzh for Windows from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Explzh for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Explzh for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the Explzh for Windows application will be found very quickly. After you select Explzh for Windows in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Explzh for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Explzh for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Explzh for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Explzh for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Explzh for Windows by pon software from your computer, we are not saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Explzh for Windows supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-04 21:05:30.110