Explzh for Windows
You can find on this page details on how to remove Explzh for Windows for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your PCpon software
. Take a look here
for more details on pon software. Explzh for Windows is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing Explzh for Windows is C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh\install.exe /d. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 4.45 MB (4664888 bytes) on disk and is titled EXPLZH.EXE.
The executable files below are installed beside Explzh for Windows. They occupy about 5.49 MB (5757984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AESDECZIP.EXE (63.00 KB)
- Associate.exe (59.18 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (4.45 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (176.32 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (96.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Explzh for Windows version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other versions of Explzh for Windows:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is an application by pon software. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Explzh for Windows from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Explzh for Windows or simply activate the Search field and type in "Explzh for Windows". The Explzh for Windows app will be found automatically. After you click Explzh for Windows in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Explzh for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Explzh for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Explzh for Windows which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Explzh for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Explzh for Windows by pon software from your PC, we are not saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Explzh for Windows supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-26 05:16:01.010