Explzh for Windows
Explzh for Windows is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your computerpon software
. Further information on pon software can be found here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Explzh directory (same installation drive as Windows). Explzh for Windows's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Explzh\install.exe /d. EXPLZH.EXE is the Explzh for Windows's main executable file and it occupies close to 3.52 MB (3687112 bytes) on disk.
Explzh for Windows contains of the executables below. They take 4.49 MB (4707008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AESDECZIP.EXE (63.00 KB)
- Associate.exe (59.24 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (53.50 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (115.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (35.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (104.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (39.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (140.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (3.52 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (175.21 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (96.26 KB)
This page is about Explzh for Windows version 188.8.131.52
alone. For other Explzh for Windows versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is an application released by pon software. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Explzh for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Explzh for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "Explzh for Windows". If it exists on your system the Explzh for Windows app will be found very quickly. When you select Explzh for Windows in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Explzh for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Explzh for Windows.
8. After removing Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Explzh for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Explzh for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Explzh for Windows by pon software from your computer, we are not saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Explzh for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 05:36:01.660