Explzh for Windows
Explzh for Windows is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your systempon software
. You can read more on pon software or check for application updates here
. Usually the Explzh for Windows program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Explzh for Windows by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh\install.exe /d. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. EXPLZH.EXE is the Explzh for Windows's primary executable file and it takes about 5.86 MB (6142704 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Explzh for Windows. They occupy about 7.09 MB (7431544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Associate.exe (69.79 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (5.86 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (187.27 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (106.80 KB)
- 7z.exe (286.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Explzh for Windows version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other Explzh for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is an application offered by pon software. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Explzh for Windows from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Explzh for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Explzh for Windows". The Explzh for Windows application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Explzh for Windows in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Explzh for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Explzh for Windows.
8. After removing Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Explzh for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Explzh for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Explzh for Windows by pon software from your PC, we are not saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Explzh for Windows supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 12:46:53.820