Explzh for Windows
Explzh for Windows is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your computerpon software
. Take a look here
for more info on pon software. Explzh for Windows is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Explzh for Windows is C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh\install.exe /d. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. EXPLZH.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.50 MB (3672872 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Explzh for Windows. They occupy 4.35 MB (4563896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AESDECZIP.EXE (63.00 KB)
- Associate.exe (52.27 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (53.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (84.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (35.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (39.50 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (92.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (3.50 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (175.80 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (95.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Explzh for Windows. Click on the links below for other Explzh for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is an application offered by pon software. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Explzh for Windows from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Explzh for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "Explzh for Windows". If it exists on your system the Explzh for Windows program will be found very quickly. After you select Explzh for Windows in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Explzh for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Explzh for Windows.
8. After removing Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Explzh for Windows which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Explzh for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Explzh for Windows by pon software from your computer, we are not saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Explzh for Windows in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 05:52:16.937