Explzh for Windows
Explzh for Windows is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your systempon software
. More information on pon software can be found here
. Explzh for Windows is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Explzh directory, subject to the user's choice. Explzh for Windows's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Explzh\install.exe /d. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.53 MB (3706568 bytes) on disk and is labeled EXPLZH.EXE.
Explzh for Windows contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.58 MB (4800064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AESDECZIP.EXE (63.00 KB)
- Associate.exe (59.18 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.exe (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.exe (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.exe (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (3.53 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (176.71 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (96.20 KB)
The current page applies to Explzh for Windows version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other Explzh for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is an application released by the software company pon software. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Explzh for Windows from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Explzh for Windows or simply activate the Search field and type in "Explzh for Windows". If it exists on your system the Explzh for Windows program will be found automatically. When you select Explzh for Windows in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Explzh for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Explzh for Windows.
8. After removing Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Explzh for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Explzh for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Explzh for Windows by pon software from your computer, nor are we saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Explzh for Windows in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-17 04:52:13.690