Explzh for Windows
This page is about Explzh for Windows for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your systempon software
. You can read more on pon software or check for application updates here
. Usually the Explzh for Windows program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh\install.exe /d is the full command line if you want to remove Explzh for Windows. EXPLZH.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.54 MB (3717176 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Explzh for Windows. They occupy 4.53 MB (4746160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Associate.exe (59.18 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (3.54 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (176.71 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (96.20 KB)
This data is about Explzh for Windows version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Explzh for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is a program offered by the software company pon software. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Explzh for Windows with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Explzh for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "Explzh for Windows". The Explzh for Windows program will be found very quickly. After you select Explzh for Windows in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Explzh for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Explzh for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Explzh for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Explzh for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Explzh for Windows by pon software from your PC, we are not saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Explzh for Windows in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 13:20:00.490