Explzh for Windows
This page is about Explzh for Windows for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your systempon software
. You can read more on pon software or check for application updates here
. Usually the Explzh for Windows program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh\install.exe /d is the full command line if you want to remove Explzh for Windows. EXPLZH.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.54 MB (3717176 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Explzh for Windows. They occupy 4.53 MB (4746160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Associate.exe (59.18 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (3.54 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (176.71 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (96.20 KB)
This data is about Explzh for Windows version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Explzh for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is a program offered by the software company pon software. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Explzh for Windows with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Explzh for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "Explzh for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the Explzh for Windows app will be found automatically. After you click Explzh for Windows in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Explzh for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Explzh for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Explzh for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Explzh for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Explzh for Windows by pon software from your PC, we are not saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Explzh for Windows in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-16 13:20:00.490