Explzh for Windows
This page contains complete information on how to remove Explzh for Windows for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your systempon software
. Further information on pon software can be seen here
. Usually the Explzh for Windows program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh\install.exe /d is the full command line if you want to uninstall Explzh for Windows. Explzh for Windows's primary file takes about 4.40 MB (4613176 bytes) and is called EXPLZH.EXE.
Explzh for Windows installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.44 MB (5706272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AESDECZIP.EXE (63.00 KB)
- Associate.exe (59.18 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (4.40 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (176.32 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (96.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Explzh for Windows. Click on the links below for other Explzh for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is an application by pon software. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Explzh for Windows from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Explzh for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "Explzh for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the Explzh for Windows program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Explzh for Windows in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Explzh for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Explzh for Windows.
8. After removing Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Explzh for Windows which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Explzh for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Explzh for Windows by pon software from your computer, we are not saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Explzh for Windows in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-04 00:26:14.630