Explzh for Windows
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Explzh for Windows for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your PCpon software
. Check out here
where you can find out more on pon software. Usually the Explzh for Windows program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Explzh for Windows's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh\install.exe /d. EXPLZH.EXE is the Explzh for Windows's primary executable file and it takes about 4.44 MB (4660792 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Explzh for Windows. They occupy 5.43 MB (5689376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Associate.exe (59.18 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (4.44 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (176.32 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (96.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Explzh for Windows. You can find below info on other releases of Explzh for Windows:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is a program offered by the software company pon software. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Explzh for Windows from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Explzh for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "Explzh for Windows". The Explzh for Windows app will be found very quickly. After you select Explzh for Windows in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Explzh for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Explzh for Windows.
8. After removing Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Explzh for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Explzh for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Explzh for Windows by pon software from your PC, we are not saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Explzh for Windows supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-29 07:30:44.873