Explzh for Windows
Explzh for Windows is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your PCpon software
. Further information on pon software can be found here
. Usually the Explzh for Windows program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Explzh folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Explzh for Windows is C:\Program Files\Explzh\install.exe /d. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Explzh for Windows's primary file takes around 3.52 MB (3686088 bytes) and its name is EXPLZH.EXE.
The executables below are part of Explzh for Windows. They take about 4.56 MB (4778112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AESDECZIP.EXE (63.00 KB)
- Associate.exe (59.24 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.exe (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.exe (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.exe (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (3.52 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (175.21 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (96.20 KB)
The current page applies to Explzh for Windows version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Explzh for Windows:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is a program offered by pon software. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Explzh for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Explzh for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "Explzh for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the Explzh for Windows application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Explzh for Windows in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Explzh for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Explzh for Windows.
8. After removing Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Explzh for Windows which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Explzh for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Explzh for Windows by pon software from your PC, we are not saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Explzh for Windows supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 06:57:19.890