Explzh for Windows
This web page is about Explzh for Windows for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your PCpon software
. Open here
for more details on pon software. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Explzh for Windows is C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh\install.exe /d. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled EXPLZH.EXE and its approximative size is 3.51 MB (3684104 bytes).
Explzh for Windows installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.50 MB (4716864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AESDECZIP.EXE (63.00 KB)
- Associate.exe (58.24 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (53.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (115.50 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (35.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (116.50 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (39.50 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (140.50 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (3.51 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (175.27 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (96.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Explzh for Windows. Click on the links below for other Explzh for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is a program by pon software. Some computer users decide to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Explzh for Windows from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Explzh for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "Explzh for Windows". If it exists on your system the Explzh for Windows application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Explzh for Windows in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Explzh for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Explzh for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Explzh for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Explzh for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Explzh for Windows by pon software from your computer, we are not saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Explzh for Windows supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-13 01:55:29.377