Explzh for Windows
Explzh for Windows is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your computerpon software
. More information about pon software can be read here
. Usually the Explzh for Windows program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Explzh directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Explzh for Windows is C:\Program Files\Explzh\install.exe /d. EXPLZH.EXE is the Explzh for Windows's main executable file and it takes close to 3.53 MB (3696840 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Explzh for Windows. They occupy 4.57 MB (4790336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AESDECZIP.EXE (63.00 KB)
- Associate.exe (59.18 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (3.53 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (176.71 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (96.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Explzh for Windows. For more Explzh for Windows versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is an application marketed by the software company pon software. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Explzh for Windows from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Explzh for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "Explzh for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the Explzh for Windows application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Explzh for Windows in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Explzh for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Explzh for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Explzh for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Explzh for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Explzh for Windows by pon software from your PC, we are not saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Explzh for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-17 05:30:57.180