Explzh for Windows
You can find on this page details on how to remove Explzh for Windows for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your PCpon software
. You can find out more on pon software or check for application updates here
. Explzh for Windows is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Explzh directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Explzh for Windows by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Explzh\install.exe /d. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. EXPLZH.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.54 MB (3707080 bytes) on disk.
Explzh for Windows contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.58 MB (4800576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AESDECZIP.EXE (63.00 KB)
- Associate.exe (59.18 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.exe (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.exe (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.exe (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (3.54 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (176.71 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (96.20 KB)
The current page applies to Explzh for Windows version 188.8.131.52
only. For other Explzh for Windows versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is an application offered by pon software. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Explzh for Windows from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Explzh for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "Explzh for Windows". The Explzh for Windows app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Explzh for Windows in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Explzh for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Explzh for Windows.
8. After removing Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Explzh for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Explzh for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Explzh for Windows by pon software from your PC, nor are we saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Explzh for Windows in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-26 18:24:35.130