Explzh for Windows
This page contains complete information on how to remove Explzh for Windows for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your PCpon software
. You can read more on pon software or check for application updates here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Explzh directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Explzh for Windows by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Explzh\install.exe /d. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.54 MB (3713080 bytes) on disk and is titled EXPLZH.EXE.
Explzh for Windows is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.52 MB (4742064
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Associate.exe (59.18 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (3.54 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (176.71 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (96.20 KB)
The current page applies to Explzh for Windows version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other Explzh for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is an application released by pon software. Some users choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Explzh for Windows with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Explzh for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "Explzh for Windows". If it exists on your system the Explzh for Windows app will be found very quickly. After you click Explzh for Windows in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Explzh for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Explzh for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Explzh for Windows which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Explzh for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Explzh for Windows by pon software from your computer, nor are we saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Explzh for Windows in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-24 23:47:55.870