Explzh for Windows
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Explzh for Windows for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your computerpon software
. More information on pon software can be seen here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Explzh for Windows by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh\install.exe /d. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled EXPLZH.EXE and its approximative size is 4.44 MB (4658936 bytes).
Explzh for Windows installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.71 MB (5990568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Associate.exe (59.18 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (4.44 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (186.27 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (96.20 KB)
- 7z.exe (286.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Explzh for Windows. You can find here a few links to other Explzh for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is an application marketed by pon software. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Explzh for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Explzh for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "Explzh for Windows". If it exists on your system the Explzh for Windows program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Explzh for Windows in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Explzh for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Explzh for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Explzh for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Explzh for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Explzh for Windows by pon software from your computer, nor are we saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Explzh for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-19 03:26:28.703