Explzh for Windows
Explzh for Windows is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your PCpon software
. Further information on pon software can be found here
. Explzh for Windows is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Explzh for Windows is C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh\install.exe /d. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Explzh for Windows's primary file takes about 3.51 MB (3684616 bytes) and its name is EXPLZH.EXE.
The following executable files are incorporated in Explzh for Windows. They occupy 4.50 MB (4718400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AESDECZIP.EXE (63.00 KB)
- Associate.exe (59.24 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (53.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (115.50 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (35.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (116.50 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (39.50 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (140.50 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (3.51 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (175.27 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (96.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Explzh for Windows. For more Explzh for Windows versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is a program offered by the software company pon software. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Explzh for Windows from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Explzh for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "Explzh for Windows". If it exists on your system the Explzh for Windows app will be found automatically. When you select Explzh for Windows in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Explzh for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Explzh for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Explzh for Windows which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Explzh for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Explzh for Windows by pon software from your PC, nor are we saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Explzh for Windows supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-04 01:49:32.793