Explzh for Windows
Explzh for Windows is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your computerpon software
. Open here
for more information on pon software. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Explzh directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Explzh for Windows is C:\Program Files\Explzh\install.exe /d. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. EXPLZH.EXE is the Explzh for Windows's main executable file and it occupies about 3.54 MB (3708200 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Explzh for Windows. They occupy about 4.39 MB (4601808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AESDECZIP.EXE (63.00 KB)
- Associate.exe (52.27 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (53.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (84.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (35.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (39.50 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (92.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (3.54 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (178.30 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.80 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (95.79 KB)
This web page is about Explzh for Windows version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other Explzh for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is an application offered by pon software. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Explzh for Windows from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Explzh for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Explzh for Windows". The Explzh for Windows app will be found automatically. After you click Explzh for Windows in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Explzh for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Explzh for Windows.
8. After removing Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Explzh for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Explzh for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Explzh for Windows by pon software from your PC, we are not saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Explzh for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 07:47:56.053