Explzh for Windows
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Explzh for Windows for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your computerpon software
. You can read more on pon software or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Explzh for Windows is C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh\install.exe /d. EXPLZH.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.83 MB (6113520 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Explzh for Windows. They occupy about 7.12 MB (7468408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Associate.exe (69.79 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (5.83 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (187.77 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (106.80 KB)
- 7z.exe (286.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Explzh for Windows. You can find here a few links to other Explzh for Windows releases:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is a program offered by the software company pon software. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Explzh for Windows from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Explzh for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "Explzh for Windows". The Explzh for Windows program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Explzh for Windows in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Explzh for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Explzh for Windows.
8. After removing Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Explzh for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Explzh for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Explzh for Windows by pon software from your computer, nor are we saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Explzh for Windows in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-18 17:21:11.387