Explzh for Windows
This page is about Explzh for Windows for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your systempon software
. Take a look here
for more details on pon software. Explzh for Windows is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Explzh folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Explzh for Windows's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Explzh\install.exe /d. Explzh for Windows's main file takes around 3.54 MB (3712568 bytes) and its name is EXPLZH.EXE.
The following executables are installed along with Explzh for Windows. They occupy about 4.58 MB (4806064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AESDECZIP.EXE (63.00 KB)
- Associate.exe (59.18 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.exe (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.exe (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.exe (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (3.54 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (176.71 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (96.20 KB)
This page is about Explzh for Windows version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other Explzh for Windows releases:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is an application offered by the software company pon software. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Explzh for Windows from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Explzh for Windows or simply activate the Search field and type in "Explzh for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the Explzh for Windows application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Explzh for Windows in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Explzh for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Explzh for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Explzh for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Explzh for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Explzh for Windows by pon software from your computer, nor are we saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Explzh for Windows supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-31 05:30:35.140