Explzh for Windows
Explzh for Windows is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your computerpon software
. Open here
where you can get more info on pon software. Usually the Explzh for Windows application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Explzh for Windows's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh\install.exe /d. Explzh for Windows's primary file takes around 3.51 MB (3683112 bytes) and its name is EXPLZH.EXE.
Explzh for Windows contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.36 MB (4574136
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AESDECZIP.EXE (63.00 KB)
- Associate.exe (52.27 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (53.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (84.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (35.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (39.50 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (92.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (3.51 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (175.80 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (95.79 KB)
The current page applies to Explzh for Windows version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find here a few links to other Explzh for Windows releases:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is an application by pon software. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Explzh for Windows from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Explzh for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "Explzh for Windows". If it exists on your system the Explzh for Windows program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Explzh for Windows in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Explzh for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Explzh for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Explzh for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Explzh for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Explzh for Windows by pon software from your computer, we are not saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Explzh for Windows in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-10 18:09:20.980