Explzh for Windows
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Explzh for Windows for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your PCpon software
. More information on pon software can be found here
. Explzh for Windows is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Explzh for Windows is C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh\install.exe /d. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. EXPLZH.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.84 MB (6119672 bytes) on disk.
Explzh for Windows contains of the executables below. They take 17.76 MB (18622488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Associate.exe (69.79 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (5.84 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (187.27 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (106.80 KB)
- explz805.exe (5.68 MB)
- explz806.exe (4.41 MB)
- 7z.exe (286.00 KB)
This data is about Explzh for Windows version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other Explzh for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is an application released by the software company pon software. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Explzh for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Explzh for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "Explzh for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the Explzh for Windows application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Explzh for Windows in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Explzh for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Explzh for Windows.
8. After removing Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Explzh for Windows which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Explzh for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Explzh for Windows by pon software from your PC, nor are we saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Explzh for Windows in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-13 14:26:04.807