Explzh for Windows
Explzh for Windows is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your PCpon software
. More information about pon software can be read here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Explzh directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Explzh for Windows is C:\Program Files\Explzh\install.exe /d. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. EXPLZH.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.53 MB (3700936 bytes) on disk.
Explzh for Windows installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.57 MB (4794432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AESDECZIP.EXE (63.00 KB)
- Associate.exe (59.18 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (3.53 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (176.71 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (96.20 KB)
This data is about Explzh for Windows version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other releases of Explzh for Windows:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is a program released by the software company pon software. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Explzh for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Explzh for Windows". The Explzh for Windows program will be found very quickly. When you select Explzh for Windows in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Explzh for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Explzh for Windows.
8. After removing Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Explzh for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Explzh for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Explzh for Windows by pon software from your PC, nor are we saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Explzh for Windows supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-18 14:32:22.540