Explzh for Windows
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Explzh for Windows for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your PCpon software
. More info about pon software can be read here
. Explzh for Windows is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove Explzh for Windows by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh\install.exe /d. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. EXPLZH.EXE is the Explzh for Windows's primary executable file and it takes close to 6.25 MB (6550360 bytes) on disk.
Explzh for Windows contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.69 MB (8065968
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Associate.exe (109.38 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (6.25 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (213.35 KB)
- mklnk.exe (165.46 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (148.89 KB)
- 7z.exe (286.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Explzh for Windows. You can find below info on other versions of Explzh for Windows:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is a program offered by pon software. Some users want to erase this program. This is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Explzh for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Explzh for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Explzh for Windows". The Explzh for Windows program will be found very quickly. When you select Explzh for Windows in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Explzh for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Explzh for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Explzh for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Explzh for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Explzh for Windows by pon software from your computer, we are not saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Explzh for Windows in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-27 07:30:38.810