Explzh for Windows
Explzh for Windows is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your computerpon software
. More data about pon software can be found here
. Explzh for Windows is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh directory, subject to the user's choice. Explzh for Windows's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh\install.exe /d. EXPLZH.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.45 MB (4669168 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Explzh for Windows. They take 5.73 MB (6011664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Associate.exe (69.79 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (4.45 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (186.27 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (96.20 KB)
- 7z.exe (286.00 KB)
This info is about Explzh for Windows version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Explzh for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is a program offered by pon software. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Explzh for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Explzh for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the Explzh for Windows application will be found very quickly. When you click Explzh for Windows in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Explzh for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Explzh for Windows.
8. After removing Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Explzh for Windows which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Explzh for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Explzh for Windows by pon software from your computer, nor are we saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Explzh for Windows in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-09 07:42:27.490