Explzh for Windows
This page is about Explzh for Windows for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your systempon software
. Open here
where you can find out more on pon software. Explzh for Windows is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh directory, regulated by the user's decision. Explzh for Windows's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh\install.exe /d. Explzh for Windows's primary file takes about 4.45 MB (4662840 bytes) and is called EXPLZH.EXE.
The following executables are contained in Explzh for Windows. They take 5.49 MB (5755936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AESDECZIP.EXE (63.00 KB)
- Associate.exe (59.18 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (4.45 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (176.32 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (96.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Explzh for Windows. For more Explzh for Windows versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is a program released by the software company pon software. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Explzh for Windows from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Explzh for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Explzh for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the Explzh for Windows program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Explzh for Windows in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Explzh for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Explzh for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Explzh for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Explzh for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Explzh for Windows by pon software from your PC, we are not saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Explzh for Windows in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-21 10:18:28.970