Explzh for Windows
Explzh for Windows is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your systempon software
. You can find out more on pon software or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh\install.exe /d is the full command line if you want to uninstall Explzh for Windows. The program's main executable file occupies 4.45 MB (4669176 bytes) on disk and is named EXPLZH.EXE.
Explzh for Windows contains of the executables below. They take 5.74 MB (6024064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Associate.exe (69.79 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (4.45 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (187.77 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (106.80 KB)
- 7z.exe (286.00 KB)
This info is about Explzh for Windows version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other Explzh for Windows releases:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is an application offered by pon software. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Explzh for Windows from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Explzh for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Explzh for Windows". If it exists on your system the Explzh for Windows application will be found automatically. After you select Explzh for Windows in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Explzh for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Explzh for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Explzh for Windows which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Explzh for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Explzh for Windows by pon software from your PC, we are not saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Explzh for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-12 14:52:06.810