Explzh for Windows
Explzh for Windows is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your PCpon software
. You can read more on pon software or check for application updates here
. Explzh for Windows is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Explzh directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Explzh\install.exe /d is the full command line if you want to uninstall Explzh for Windows. Explzh for Windows's main file takes around 4.44 MB (4652792 bytes) and its name is EXPLZH.EXE.
Explzh for Windows installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.42 MB (5686256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Associate.exe (59.18 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (4.44 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (181.09 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (96.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Explzh for Windows. For other Explzh for Windows versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is a program offered by the software company pon software. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Explzh for Windows from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Explzh for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Explzh for Windows". If it exists on your system the Explzh for Windows program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Explzh for Windows in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Explzh for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Explzh for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Explzh for Windows which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Explzh for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Explzh for Windows by pon software from your computer, nor are we saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Explzh for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-25 06:52:50.857