Explzh for Windows
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Explzh for Windows for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your computerpon software
. Check out here
for more info on pon software. Explzh for Windows is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Explzh directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Explzh\install.exe /d is the full command line if you want to uninstall Explzh for Windows. EXPLZH.EXE is the Explzh for Windows's primary executable file and it takes approximately 3.51 MB (3680040 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Explzh for Windows. They occupy about 4.36 MB (4571064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AESDECZIP.EXE (63.00 KB)
- Associate.exe (52.27 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (53.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (84.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (35.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (39.50 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (92.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (3.51 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (175.80 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (95.79 KB)
This page is about Explzh for Windows version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other releases of Explzh for Windows:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is a program released by pon software. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Explzh for Windows from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Explzh for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Explzh for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the Explzh for Windows app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Explzh for Windows in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Explzh for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Explzh for Windows.
8. After removing Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Explzh for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Explzh for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Explzh for Windows by pon software from your computer, nor are we saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Explzh for Windows in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-04 04:41:07.760