Explzh for Windows
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Explzh for Windows for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your systempon software
. Check out here
for more details on pon software. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Explzh for Windows is C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh\install.exe /d. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. EXPLZH.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.87 MB (6158240 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Explzh for Windows. They take about 7.17 MB (7513296
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Associate.exe (69.79 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (5.87 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (187.93 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (106.80 KB)
- 7z.exe (286.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Explzh for Windows version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below a few links to other Explzh for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is a program marketed by the software company pon software. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Explzh for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Explzh for Windows or simply activate the Search field and type in "Explzh for Windows". The Explzh for Windows program will be found automatically. After you select Explzh for Windows in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Explzh for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Explzh for Windows.
8. After removing Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Explzh for Windows which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Explzh for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Explzh for Windows by pon software from your PC, nor are we saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Explzh for Windows supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-17 01:42:31.557