Explzh for Windows
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Explzh for Windows for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your systempon software
. More data about pon software can be found here
. Explzh for Windows is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZIP\Explzh directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Explzh for Windows by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ZIP\Explzh\install.exe /d. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. EXPLZH.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.46 MB (4674872 bytes) on disk.
Explzh for Windows installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.45 MB (5711448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Associate.exe (59.18 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (4.46 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (184.10 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.80 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (96.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Explzh for Windows. Click on the links below for other Explzh for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is a program marketed by the software company pon software. Some people want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Explzh for Windows from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Explzh for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "Explzh for Windows". If it exists on your system the Explzh for Windows program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Explzh for Windows in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Explzh for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Explzh for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Explzh for Windows which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Explzh for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Explzh for Windows by pon software from your computer, nor are we saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Explzh for Windows in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-19 17:07:57.540