Explzh for Windows
Explzh for Windows is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your computerpon software
. Go over here
where you can find out more on pon software. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh\install.exe /d is the full command line if you want to uninstall Explzh for Windows. The program's main executable file is called EXPLZH.EXE and its approximative size is 5.86 MB (6141680 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Explzh for Windows. They take about 26.62 MB (27918200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Associate.exe (69.79 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (5.86 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (187.27 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (106.80 KB)
- explz805.exe (5.68 MB)
- explz806.exe (4.41 MB)
- explz807.exe (4.42 MB)
- explz808.exe (4.42 MB)
- 7z.exe (286.00 KB)
The current page applies to Explzh for Windows version 220.127.116.11
only. For other Explzh for Windows versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is a program released by the software company pon software. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Explzh for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Explzh for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the Explzh for Windows app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Explzh for Windows in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Explzh for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Explzh for Windows.
8. After removing Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Explzh for Windows which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Explzh for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Explzh for Windows by pon software from your PC, nor are we saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Explzh for Windows supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-30 06:18:53.880