Explzh for Windows
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Explzh for Windows for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your systempon software
. More information on pon software can be found here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Explzh for Windows by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh\install.exe /d. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Explzh for Windows's primary file takes about 5.51 MB (5780720 bytes) and its name is EXPLZH.EXE.
Explzh for Windows contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.81 MB (7135608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Associate.exe (69.79 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (5.51 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (187.77 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (106.80 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (149.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (286.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Explzh for Windows. You can find below info on other releases of Explzh for Windows:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is an application offered by pon software. Some people decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Explzh for Windows from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Explzh for Windows or simply activate the Search field and type in "Explzh for Windows". The Explzh for Windows app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Explzh for Windows in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Explzh for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Explzh for Windows.
8. After removing Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Explzh for Windows which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Explzh for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Explzh for Windows by pon software from your computer, we are not saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Explzh for Windows in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-19 13:16:34.037