Explzh for Windows
Explzh for Windows is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your computerpon software
. Additional info about pon software can be read here
. Explzh for Windows is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Explzh directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove Explzh for Windows by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Explzh\install.exe /d. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. EXPLZH.EXE is the Explzh for Windows's primary executable file and it occupies about 3.52 MB (3687112 bytes) on disk.
Explzh for Windows installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.43 MB (4642496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Associate.exe (59.24 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (53.50 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (115.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (35.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (104.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (39.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (140.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (3.52 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (175.21 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (96.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Explzh for Windows. Click on the links below for other Explzh for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is an application by pon software. Some people want to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Explzh for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Explzh for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "Explzh for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the Explzh for Windows app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Explzh for Windows in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Explzh for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Explzh for Windows.
8. After removing Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Explzh for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Explzh for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Explzh for Windows by pon software from your computer, we are not saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Explzh for Windows in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 05:30:58.147