Explzh for Windows
You can find below details on how to remove Explzh for Windows for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your PCpon software
. Check out here
where you can read more on pon software. Usually the Explzh for Windows application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh\install.exe /d is the full command line if you want to remove Explzh for Windows. EXPLZH.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.53 MB (3700936 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Explzh for Windows. They take about 4.57 MB (4794432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AESDECZIP.EXE (63.00 KB)
- Associate.exe (59.18 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (3.53 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (176.71 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (96.20 KB)
This data is about Explzh for Windows version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Explzh for Windows:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is a program released by pon software. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Explzh for Windows from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Explzh for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Explzh for Windows". The Explzh for Windows app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Explzh for Windows in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Explzh for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Explzh for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Explzh for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Explzh for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Explzh for Windows by pon software from your computer, we are not saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Explzh for Windows supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-03 13:41:00.513