Explzh for Windows
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Explzh for Windows for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your PCpon software
. More information on pon software can be seen here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Explzh folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Explzh\install.exe /d is the full command line if you want to remove Explzh for Windows. Explzh for Windows's primary file takes around 5.86 MB (6147488 bytes) and its name is EXPLZH.EXE.
Explzh for Windows contains of the executables below. They take 7.22 MB (7567056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AESDECZIP.EXE (63.00 KB)
- Associate.exe (69.79 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.exe (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.exe (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.exe (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (5.86 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (187.93 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (106.80 KB)
- 7z.exe (286.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Explzh for Windows version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other releases of Explzh for Windows:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is an application by the software company pon software. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Explzh for Windows from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Explzh for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "Explzh for Windows". The Explzh for Windows application will be found very quickly. When you select Explzh for Windows in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Explzh for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Explzh for Windows.
8. After removing Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Explzh for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Explzh for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Explzh for Windows by pon software from your computer, we are not saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Explzh for Windows in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 04:51:01.233